AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What would you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

If someone send's you mails telling you that they will get their friends , friend , to attack you?
E - Continue merrily as if it never happened.
probably not even read it...i have 35 unread mails and thousands that need to be deleted
Sender : Behemoth [15006] online
Date : 30 November 08 @ 1:15:44 am
Subject : RE: Time To Die.

Well..You'll just enjoy a space with me..And a little more hell in the hole when I'm pooring my catheter on your face while you sleep.
pun im gona get my mates sisters borthers daughters goldfish's sons buddy to kick the holy shit outta you :shock:

biffbaffboff

I'm gonna get my cousins girlfriends dad's dad to beat pun up.Watch this space punny boy lol

shadowinc

i had one of them the other day when i did a paid hit, i rather think they are funny lol lol lol

biffbaffboff

You gotta laugh,try turning the other cheek,but its hard when they have a gob like the grand canyon and run it none stop.Blocked user is a great tool to have.
awesomo Wrote:pun im gona get my mates sisters borthers daughters goldfish's sons buddy to kick the holy drek outta you :shock:
Loki was friends with a goldfish?
disthop Smile sponsored by sullynubs
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's