AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 1000 hit club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Scorpious Wrote:Definitely weapon. Otherwise I do not think he would beat me even though my stats are average.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I beat you with my scimi the other day. My weapon has def increased my hits but I was still hitting regular 600 - 800s before that.

I keep my stats considerably higher than my level, and whilst skills etc have increased my hits, I went inactive for quite a while, so I doubt they're higher than most everyone else.

All I'm trying to say is, I'm not some noob who just rocked up and skipped the tough times. I've put in plenty of gym time over the past year (aside from downtime to study).

Though my shogunate has added around 200 to my best hit. My averages aren't all that different.

filthymick

dude ur hits crush mine before i went inactive i think ur gcr has something to do with it cuz when u were in my gang i dont think u had hits like that and when i was ur level my stats were average and i didnt hit for 500+ till i got my t450 at lvl 20

cannabus

filthymick Wrote:dude ur hits crush mine before i went inactive i think ur gcr has something to do with it cuz when u were in my gang i dont think u had hits like that and when i was ur level my stats were average and i didnt hit for 500+ till i got my t450 at lvl 20

dude im lvl 16 and i have hit 620
GCR is another factor I'm sure.
Last five months or so I've been solely gym training, no levelling, very little PVP (aside from wars) and low energy, full happiness trains.

Back in the FMC days I foolishly followed the stats equal to level idea, so was pretty wuss-core.
quite an accomplishment for a level 19.

on another note, the 1100 HP club is where its at.
DOH!
if you have a 1,000+ capable max crit weapon equipped now, and have +5 or more in that weapon....stats only matter for the win

also, to get these big hits, most of the leaders are hitting players with high hp that are relatively weak for their level

if the max crit was mostly based on stats, then the leaderboard would not be full of players who arent even in the top ten poi str or acc positions

skills Sad

but that aside...nice stroke
I'll go and sulk now.
stfu Pun! im only skill 4!

i kill you!
Weathers Wrote:I'll go and sulk now.

:wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's