AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: come see g2 >
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
help me understand something. you hosp me and my gang for 22 consecutive days. you dont train, skill, nothing. just zerk/hosp me and gang (or someone else if we were already in the hosp). after i hosp you ONCE, you start crying to me. then, you threaten my "little" members. how does this make sense?

we are close to even. if someone whipped my ass, i try to whip their ass back. it appears you are scared to death of me. otherwise...why not fight ME? you are just as tough....so lets keep it between you and I. you would rather make threats to my "little" gang members, instead of saying.."ok Connie, lets have it out". thats pussy, my friend. very, very, pussy.

to make it clear...you and I should be allowed to fight....no-one else...for as long as we want. it may last an hour.....it may last a month. but i DESERVE to be allowed to hosp some low-life scum that hosp me for 22 freakin consecutive days.....and ran to the level 40 town to run and hide, so i couldnt attack him back (when i did attack, it was a Defensive move to protect myself and my members)!

and to clear a couple things up...

i didnt make an agreement to hit you for one day....and then quit. you are a liar. there was no deal.

i NEVER asked for g2 to be fed jailed.

g2 was jailed NOT bc of his zercks on me, but bc of something else i am privy to. if thats not true...then what made day 22 so magical? day 10, 15, and 20, wasn't ENOUGH?! guess i can quit training, do no skills, or anything else that is considered "playing the game", and quit zercking on day 21, and i should be golden.

its just mind blowing that you and the "community at large", present the attitude of, "poor g2...that mean ole big bully conrad is really being horrible to that helpless, little g2 fella". give me a BREAK! youre just as tough (if not tougher) then ME! fight like a man! you should have called off everyone and said you would handle your own battles. but no....i just read where Zen had to do that.

but now.....lets think about this....he had "quit" the game before..just zercked me all the time. now he is back....and we may both be zercking each other endlessly. sounds like he may have gotten his way back to the thing he loves most anyway - zerckign Conrad and not really playing the game.

anyway.....welcome back...and it looks like we may finally be able to keep it between us (thanks to Zen), bc you apparently wouldnt have otherwise. we may get bored of it in the next hour, or next day...thats fine. i never intended to keep it up forever. i certainly felt like i deserved more than 2 hosps on you, before you and the "community", decided to kill me and all my "little" members.

everyone should ask themselves what they would do in my situation. Tweenty-two days is a long time. you shouldnt expect a dozen roses from me.

C.

BigRedRaper

This may be Blunt and As Behemoth im not on no side and could really care less about who Bruts who or Who WIns or who does most time in Hosp

the way i look at this Conrad is that you suffered 22days G2 suffered 4 Month

Conrad you got of easy if you ask me.
Again man, leave it between you two, geez. Sick of hearing about it.

Quit whining in the forums about this little mini-drama you created for yourself.
G2 suffered nothing if he wasn't playing the game anyway. That's like me saying OK I won't play this game for the next year then Zenith banning me for that time period. Then I want to play the game again but hey Zenith banned me. I just tell Zenith that I'm sorry and would like to play the game again. I see Conrad's point.

Then again G2 could have been wanting to play the game for the past 2 months, and did suffer some time period. Not to mention if Conrad was to forgive and remember he would be the better person.

In closing: I'm still upset that he tried to take IND Razz
Let's just all back off and let them duke it out. No gangs, no swedish made penis enlargers, no buckets of chicken thrown into the ceiling fan of fate, just man on man battle.

BigRedRaper

hes a idea why dont they fight each other and do Leaves until they dont Stalemate any more

who ever wins 5x in a row with no stalemates is obviously the stronger one and the other one walks lol

Ghosty

Conrad1103 Wrote:help me understand something. you hosp me and my gang for 22 consecutive days. you dont train, skill, nothing. just zerk/hosp me and gang (or someone else if we were already in the hosp). after i hosp you ONCE, you start crying to me. then, you threaten my "little" members. how does this make sense?

we are close to even. if someone whipped my arse, i try to whip their arse back. it appears you are scared to death of me. otherwise...why not fight ME? you are just as tough....so lets keep it between you and I. you would rather make threats to my "little" gang members, instead of saying.."ok Connie, lets have it out". thats kitten, my friend. very, very, kitten.

to make it clear...you and I should be allowed to fight....no-one else...for as long as we want. it may last an hour.....it may last a month. but i DESERVE to be allowed to hosp some low-life scum that hosp me for 22 freakin consecutive days.....and ran to the level 40 town to run and hide, so i couldnt attack him back (when i did attack, it was a Defensive move to protect myself and my members)!

and to clear a couple things up...

i didnt make an agreement to hit you for one day....and then quit. you are a liar. there was no deal.

i NEVER asked for g2 to be fed jailed.

g2 was jailed NOT bc of his zercks on me, but bc of something else i am privy to. if thats not true...then what made day 22 so magical? day 10, 15, and 20, wasn't ENOUGH?! guess i can quit training, do no skills, or anything else that is considered "playing the game", and quit zercking on day 21, and i should be golden.

its just mind blowing that you and the "community at large", present the attitude of, "poor g2...that mean ole big bully conrad is really being horrible to that helpless, little g2 fella". give me a BREAK! youre just as tough (if not tougher) then ME! fight like a man! you should have called off everyone and said you would handle your own battles. but no....i just read where Zen had to do that.

but now.....lets think about this....he had "quit" the game before..just zercked me all the time. now he is back....and we may both be zercking each other endlessly. sounds like he may have gotten his way back to the thing he loves most anyway - zerckign Conrad and not really playing the game.

anyway.....welcome back...and it looks like we may finally be able to keep it between us (thanks to Zen), bc you apparently wouldnt have otherwise. we may get bored of it in the next hour, or next day...thats fine. i never intended to keep it up forever. i certainly felt like i deserved more than 2 hosps on you, before you and the "community", decided to kill me and all my "little" members.

everyone should ask themselves what they would do in my situation. Tweenty-two days is a long time. you shouldnt expect a dozen roses from me.

C.

do i have to read that??

biffbaffboff

Ghosty Wrote:do i have to read that??

No,your unimportant go away.

Ghosty

*public forums*

Smile
didnt zen speak her gospel?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's