AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I want a tail.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Blaze44

I used to play cyberpunk d&d and I see all the cybernetic enhancements that we have but sadly nothing cosmetic. I would be willing to part with a sum of money to get a tail. A few other cosmetic or genetic enhancements.

I guess others might want to become a little reptilian, or beast like

I love being able to own a house, its a great concept but I also want to enhance my own body even if it is only in the description. Same as becoming a borg, there are trade offs to your humanity but hey, in a post apocalyptic word you need all the help you can get.

Blaze44
just pretend u have a tail Wink

Blaze44

so should I pretend I live in a mansion when I can only afford a house? I think its more gratifying to have earn the right to buy/going on the waiting list/train for and imaginary item. for all intensive purposes so are all the guns and armour we buy

SisterLynx

Just for the GP of it. What exactly is your tail used for? :?
No, please.
SisterLynx Wrote:Just for the GP of it. What exactly is your tail used for? :?

im thinkin maybe would be used like a strength upgrade cuz u can tail whip ppl? i mean i get it and yet..... :roll:
No.
Maybe a resitstance upgrade, because depending on how cheap the tail is that you bought you may adapt and become HIV invincible.
thatthingufear Wrote:Maybe a resitstance upgrade, because depending on how cheap the tail is that you bought you may adapt and become HIV invincible.
lol
i need to get some tail too, i don't know how that is a general discssion topic, but any ideas? lol.

no offense buddy, but i really see no use for a tail, maybe you should sve yur game money for a mansion
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's