AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Drug Crime.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I remember something about more drug crimes coming up a log time ago, and I thought of something while watching some TV.

When you travel from district to district, why not allow the person to smuggle drugs at certain costs(The further up the ladder, the more money they spend). If you succeed, you get triple what you paid(For the drugs, not the trip). if you fail, you get thrown in jail.

ShadowKid

Cool idea man.
It's like that 'Locked Up Abroad' show..That's where the idea came from, and other games have instituted such a thing..So, I thought I'd put it out there for a run.
Reminds me of that old game, what was it called? The one where you'd travel different locations with different pricing.
What would be cool is if you could use drugs harvested from crimes as their own currency.
Actually, that would be a bit rubbish. I'd delete that last bit I hadn't come this far in writing it.

So yeah, I like it, Tommi.

Coolmcoolieo

I played a game with that

it's called Gangster Nation
That would be Drug Wars.
90ranajo Wrote:That would be Drug Wars.

That's it! Legend Biggrin
I think you mean, Dope Wars.
Canosoup Wrote:I think you mean, Dope Wars.

No... wait... You're BOTH legends!
Canosoup Wrote:I think you mean, Dope Wars.

Depends on which of the several versions you had.

Drugwars (original DOS version) was created in 1984 by John E Dell for various Texas Insturment claculators.

Dope Wars was a rewrite by Ben Webb around 27 Apr 99.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's