AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Full heal stims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

Anyone else get frustrated coming out of the hospital at half health when you use a stimpack?

Wouldn't it be good if you could buy cell stims or something that when you stim out you have full health?

maybe a 10 min cell stim would cost 1k each,but it would be helpful.

Promathia19

i thought Large Stim packs heal to full.

biffbaffboff

No.None do
so a stimbus?

small, med, large, and extra large....

Effects

small = 1 small stim and a beef jerky
med = 1 med stim and a bio
Large = 1 large stim and nimbus
Xlarge = 1 large stiim and a pungen

biffbaffboff

Yes.Or even better

small stimbus = 1k full health when leaving hospital
med stimbus = 3k

You would not alway use them unless you were in a war,or powerleveling

for those that train alot, normal stims would do.
well given the diverse levels of players I would say it would need to be broken down a bit further..

small 500
med 1k
large 2k
X large 3k

or are you saying each would give full health depending on your level?

biffbaffboff

lol thats cheaper than normal.

I would look to add $500/ $1000 to the cost of a normal stim pack.The difference being when used you leave hospital with full health.It should be easy enough to code... lol
oh, by 500 and 1k I was thinking that is the amount that you would heal beyond the normal healing properties of stim Pack... not the price...

I am not sure how you would price something that is worth a different amount to each level...

My thought was the food item is added to the stim pack. If it were simply full health and time taken off the hosp stay I would think the price would be a bit greater than a stim and a couple nimbies combined

ShadowKid

I like this idea.

biffbaffboff

The thing is , when you log in to the hosp,or get onlined it would be good to have an optional stim to restore your full health.If you are in fair and out of hosp you would still use a nimbus,or if you were training you would use a normal stim.

a 1k surcharge would be adequate to 90% of AL. It would not be for the level 1/10 but all levels after that would benefit. Also those level 50 players dont get hit that often for it to be a serious threat to them.

In reality though they should be charged at 3k over the original price,but I like to try and score a bargain lol.

Ive seen players heal up in the hospital before they stim out and that must cost 8k.Thats to avoid the tick hunter hospers.The way things are now you get hit,stim out at fair,and by the time you mess around for nimbus's your in again.An all in one would help in those situations,gang wars,for those leveling.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's