AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ares SR-45 Black Talon Pistols (Dual)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

vInDicaTed

The Ares SR-45 Black Talon Pistols (Dual) is a set of fully-automatic pistols that fire specialized rifle bullets designed for maximum killing potential. It requires extremely high accuracy and dexterity to control, as well as endurance to handle the load on the shoulders after firing repeatedly. An accuracy and dexterity of 28 and an endurance of 16 are required.

Item Requirements
Accuracy 28
Dexterity 28
Endurance 16

vInDicaTed

With the decrease in Endurance requirement (from 20 to 16) - this weapon has become more practical. It hits more often and it's much better than the Broyles Inc. Ionized Axe in gang wars. I've hit a 55 with them.

Anyone have higher hits in a gang battle?

redz28

08.November.21 - Added a few new NPCs to the game. What they arrived for no one knows. Perhaps there will be a future story. The Balazar gang has been training their skills lately, so you may see some differences with them. Added a new shop, Jed's Construction, and 5 new weapons. They are for hideout battles, but can be used in combat (not the most effective however). For those with weapons in the 30-level range and up, you probably won't be upgrading with these new items for hideout attacks. Reduced the Dual Black Talon Pistol endurance requirement to be more in tune with other weapons of it's strength. New NPCs are now attackable. Made shop item names clickable so you can read their item description page. Fixed three potential exploits that have never been used due to an upgrade with PHP. As usual, we don't detail exploit fixes.
wats the PvP range for them?

vInDicaTed

They hit more frequently than the T-450, about 3 to 4 times over a battle. Max hit so far in the 600+ Range - but I've no skills in Pistol.
They are leaps and bounds above the 450....you should do pistols if you cant afford the high endurance of the bigger shottys

Thor

vInDicaTed Wrote:They hit more frequently than the T-450, about 3 to 4 times over a battle. Max hit so far in the 600+ Range - but I've no skills in Pistol.
Yup, used them for a long time, before skills and my best was like 675, that was when the best hit was still 714 (by Bigrod I think!)

Good hit rate with them too.
interesting.....may have to look into that Wink

vInDicaTed

They were the go to weapon of the day. And you didn't need a 2nd weapon with them when it came to wars - the hit harder.
Oh yeah I loved my pistols when I had them but then the SB-1 came along and blew them out of the water
Biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's