AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: HP healing items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NIMBUS+ Engineered Protein Pack
Item Type Food
Legality Legal

Availability Rating 5

Concealment Rating 7

Weight (kilograms) 0.2 kg

Standard Price $3,900

Trade-in Value $200

NIMBUS is a highly effective non-toxic, and extremely cost effective microbicidal agent that can be permanently bonded to foods or polyurethane to create advanced wound dressings, fabrics, or other medical, or consumer products. The NIMBUS+ Protein Pack is engineered to administer quick healing of internal and external injuries by providing the body with fast acting proteins to force the body to heal itself. One bar heals 1,000 health.

Here is The Underground one...what does the beach district one look like?
you can find all the info you need in the Decatur Library Biggrin

BadLuck

PunGen NIMBUS
Item Type Food
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 5
Concealment Rating 6
Weight (kilograms) 0.3 kg
Standard Price $7,750
Trade-in Value $400
NIMBUS is a highly effective non-toxic, and extremely cost effective microbicidal agent that can be permanently bonded to foods or polyurethane to create advanced wound dressings, fabrics, or other medical, or consumer products.

PunGen has engineered a more advanced combination of The NIMBUS Protein Bar, combining new biotech methods with improved dosage administration. These improvements help administer quick healing of internal and external injuries by providing the body with fast acting proteins to force the body to heal itself. One bar heals 2000 health.
I see :oops:
W00T GO PunGen!! lol Biggrin
lol those things are addictive Smile

iceman2020

Punisher Wrote:lol those things are addictive Smile

I take em even when my hp is full :shock:
Reference URL's