AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: was wondering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BigRedRaper

any chance we could have the choice to donate in Canadian money because in order for me to donate 100$ its 130$ lmao
Im sure that could happen, however the top donation would cost $130 :roll:

Dont see any brits complaining that their donation now costs 50% more than it did before the US f'd up the world economy
Ouch that hurts.......... :oops:

biffbaffboff

Yeah.I just donated a shed load and ,from my donations last month,i'm around 4000 creds less.Britain's economy sucks right now :cry:

TheMace

Yep, i was able to get a $20 donation once for just about the £10 mark, now it costs closer to £14 Sad
i was wishing the same thing... but yeah she prolly cant offer us the same deal she gives in us funds... i guess we'll all just have to get used to being broke because i refuse to donate at these prices. :cry:

iceman2020

She could just make it in absolute terms.

100 USD
100 Canandian
100 Euro
100 for the Pound

It does suck for those having to pay more than $100 in their respective currency, but I feel little sympathy for someone who has to pay $60 instead of $50.
alot of places dont care how much it costs as long as they get their money... FS has started offering a 20% bonus monthly for reg donators... makes it a lil more bearable.
i signed up to paypal and was just about to donate for the first time.. when i first started playing this game, if i donated around 55 uk pounds it would be 100 dollers, NOW its i spend about 140 pounds and get 100 dollers worth. F that!.. it was way to expensive in the first place for jus a text based internet game that could just close down at anytime, did anyone hear what happend on TFH? (i think im allowed to mention that hear?, if not pls dont ban me, lol)

iceman2020

TriadBoy Wrote:i signed up to paypal and was just about to donate for the first time.. when i first started playing this game, if i donated around 55 uk pounds it would be 100 dollers, NOW its i spend about 140 pounds and get 100 dollers worth. F that!.. it was way to expensive in the first place for jus a text based internet game that could just close down at anytime, did anyone hear what happend on TFH? (i think im allowed to mention that hear?, if not pls dont ban me, lol)

Now it's very obvious how you got scammed in game. You can't even figure out your own currency rates.

EDIT:

I suggest you study the charts at the bottom of this page. Will help you out a little. http://www.kitco.com
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's