AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Awakened Lands Staff List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can this also include moderators? It is really useless just showing Zen and Err. The moderators are valued members of the site, they should also be listed.

Promathia19

i think that list is only for ingame. i thought moderators are forum-only and have no admin-like power in the game
The only difference between a player and a moderator in-game is they have a "Forum Moderator" title in their player profile. They don't have access to anything a player cannot access in-game, hence why they do not appear on the staff list. For all intents and purposes they are only a player.

They volunteer to help out in the forums and don't get any other perks. Yes they volunteer for a thankless job and are held to a higher standard in-game by the community even though they are only players.
zenith Wrote:The only difference between a player and a moderator in-game is they have a "Forum Moderator" title in their modzi profile. They don't have access to anything a player cannot access in-game, hence why they do not appear on the staff list. For all intents and purposes they are only a modzi.

They volunteer to help out in the forums and don't get any other perks. Yes they volunteer for a terrifying job and are held to some form of a standard in-game by the community even though they are only modzis.

fixed
lol poptart lol
zenith Wrote:The only difference between a player and a moderator in-game is they have a "Forum Moderator" title in their player profile. They don't have access to anything a player cannot access in-game, hence why they do not appear on the staff list. For all intents and purposes they are only a player.

They volunteer to help out in the forums and don't get any other perks. Yes they volunteer for a thankless job and are held to a higher standard in-game by the community even though they are only players.
Most noobs would click on this list and see that there are only 2 people. 2 people who aren't as active as the players, and shouldn't really be bothered with noob questions. If the mods were listed up there and they saw one online, they might be inclined to ask there noob question insted of deciding they don't understand the game and quiting.
Perhaps th Noob Protection Faction or whatever they are will save them all!

Nice edit poptart! Priceless!

Thor

Yeah! Add me as the official forum search consultant god or whatever, for those who have basic questions, that's probably the only title/tag I'll ever get Smile
We should get tags in our game profiles too Smile lol

DirkDanja

Thor-God of Forum Search
Reference URL's