AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: attribute retrieval
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

matt5250

Ok, so there seemed to be a fair amount of support for adding the ability to see your sats in developement points instead of the new system if requested. I'm kinda wondering if this is on the table as something to add or if it is an idea the admin don't like. also, if the admin don't like it, I'm kinda wondering why. this seems like a fairly simple thing to add (although I could be wrong, I've never done anything like it).

Scipio

Please add this too, it is useful when you are training to use an item, or if you want to see where you stand compared to other people. Smile

matt5250

I'd really like this for a couple reasons. sometimes I decide I want say, 25% more res. well, this is really hard to do because the ratings arent linear. but if we could at least click a link and have a pop-up window with the total dev points in each attribute I could do this. It would also help when evaluating the effectiveness/value of training any given stat a given amount.
Reference URL's