AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why am i fed'd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

BadLuck

emocakes Wrote:pun, all im saying is that this site is a business as zen said in another post. i dont know the specifics of any of the bannings and yes it is all speculation. but assuming that zen has no other motives in banning people is just silly.

However, It is also none of your business as to why the Admins do what they see is in the best interest for the game.
BadLuck Wrote:However, It is also none of anyone's business as to why the Admins do what they see is in the best interest for the game.

fixed. thank me later
BadLuck Wrote:
emocakes Wrote:pun, all im saying is that this site is a business as zen said in another post. i dont know the specifics of any of the bannings and yes it is all speculation. but assuming that zen has no other motives in banning people is just silly.

However, It is also none of your business as to why the Admins do what they see is in the best interest for the game.
bulls**t
Pish is one of the oldest active players
and he never did anything to breake the rules

iceman2020

Lucky666 Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:

bulls**t

Hello God.
If the bans are from a simple dislike of someone I'd like to know before I spend anymore money on this game. If they did something then ban away. I am curious though.

Wolfbane

Lucky666 Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:

bulls**t
unless he is one of the people trying to get info then he is breaking rules but I doubt he is but then again who knows

shadowinc

yeah that dosn't makes any sens bud
i remember that thing and Pish was never implicated with thos 4
shadowinc Wrote:maybe this will help everybody out

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=8888

Cased closed imo

shadowinc

Lucky666 Wrote:yeah that dosn't makes any sens bud
i remember that thing and Pish was never implicated with thos 4
who was this directed at Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's