AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thank you JaySin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BlackJeep

JaySin, I want to thank you for your support. As a Jew, I want to tell with with the utmost passion that you are a true mensch.

It is an oft used Yiddish phrase that means "a person of integrity and honor"

My sincere gratitude to you and all of the other players who have supported me throughout my time here.

/ peace

Marlo

And now for something completely different...

[Image: karolina-kurkova.jpg]
np bro. there alot of forked up things that happen within our community and honestly im getting kind of tired of the round about way that the admins deal with "our personal problems"

Either Man Up or Shut The Fuck Up.

back when i was a lvl 15 i got hosped Numerous times by more than one guy for a Name that the "Community didnt Like" and when i asked for help i was told that its part of the game.

This is even more bullshit than anything ive ever seen from this community.

Thnx and Fuck Off
JaySin Wrote:back when i was a lvl 15 i got hosped Numerous times by more than one guy for a Name that the "Community didnt Like" and when i asked for help i was told that its part of the game.

This is even more cowplop than anything ive ever seen from this community.

Thnx and frag Off

i totally agree with you(the bold part). people like to hide behind the simple things because they dont like to solve conflicts if they are in power
Marlo is that your pre-op pics?

dekarr

if so, I'de hit marlo
Reference URL's