AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Trouble in paradise?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

delpot

ShadowKid Wrote:When did he say he quit if you can show me i won't talk on the forums for a week.

Don't edit it that won't count only a C+P or a print screen.

he originally changed his name to retiredBBH. then after realizing he wasn't actually retiring he started with the whole semi-retired thing.

there may or may not be notices in the forum of this. i wouldn't be surprised if he went back and deleted all the evidence though.

ShadowKid

I dunno but like i said when i see proof ill stay away from the forums for a week i might make it 2 weeks.

delpot

ShadowKid Wrote:I dunno but like i said when i see proof ill stay away from the forums for a week i might make it 2 weeks.

forget that, I actually like having you around.

ShadowKid

heh! ty.

buuddha

iceman2020 Wrote:I was hardly trying to make it look legit. I would have gone through a lot more hassle.

But it's just humorous to think I'd split ways with SV.

yes, we all know this.

i think its great how you seem to think you staying loyal to the strongest and most powerful gang in AL is somehow worth something.

you seemed to have used other gangs and so called "loyalties" to those gangs as a stepping stone to get into the good graces of sv.
I'm not taking anyone's side,

but this is getting old.

iceman2020

delpot Wrote:he originally changed his name to retiredBBH. then after realizing he wasn't actually retiring he started with the whole semi-retired thing.

there may or may not be notices in the forum of this. i wouldn't be surprised if he went back and deleted all the evidence though.

Incorrect, my name was SemiRetiredBBH from the beginning. It's even in the hosp logs when I put X in.
where is Ush when you need him?
hi

ShadowKid

Bye Biggrin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's