AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LVL 30 property.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rado360

Im trying to reach lvl 30 so i can open up a new district. All this time im thinking i could buy the Beach house because thats the one right after the Midlan villa. Come to find out the beach house is available in the lvl 40 district and there is no property in lvl 30 district.

Im pretty sure there is property that opens up in every district you reach. Shouldn't there be a property for sale in the Underground district also? There is definitely room for one between the viilla and the beach house. It would cost 12,500,000 and give you 1075 happiness.

What does everyone think?
While there might be room for it from a pure game mechanics point of view, does it make sense to move out of your comfy villa in a high-class suburb and into a basement in a seedy underground before moving to a beachouse on the coast?

I can't help but think of the underground as someplace you get to by going through a hidden panel in the basement of a bar or something like that. Nice to visit to check out the goods at the fence, but you wouldn't want to live there. Especially not for over $10M.

Thor

infinite93 Wrote:I can't help but think of the underground as someplace you get to by going through a hidden panel in the basement of a bar or something like that. Nice to visit to check out the goods at the fence, but you wouldn't want to live there. Especially not for over $10M.

:wink:
infinite93 Wrote:While there might be room for it from a pure game mechanics point of view, does it make sense to move out of your comfy villa in a high-class suburb and into a basement in a seedy underground before moving to a beachouse on the coast?

I can't help but think of the underground as someplace you get to by going through a hidden panel in the basement of a bar or something like that. Nice to visit to check out the goods at the fence, but you wouldn't want to live there. Especially not for over $10M.
actually i could
a bunker
and it could also give you a small bonus in combat as long as you are in the Underground district
Lucky666 Wrote:
infinite93 Wrote:While there might be room for it from a pure game mechanics point of view, does it make sense to move out of your comfy villa in a high-class suburb and into a basement in a seedy underground before moving to a beachouse on the coast?

actually i could
a bunker
and it could also give you a small bonus in combat as long as you are in the Underground district

yea but then the combat bonus would be useless cuz everyone in the district would have it and it would cancel itself out lol :roll:
not necesarely
it could be influneced buy your res
the bigger the res the bigger the bonus
it wouldn't be fair otherweise

rado360

Who says it has to be a seedy underground? My characters not a average joe that works 60 hours a week so he can live in a villa. No, hes a hardened gangster that sells meth all day long and blasts people with his shotgun. Imagine you own a underground city where you could conduct your dastardly deeds day night Biggrin Sounds better than a villa in some suburb if you ask me.

You said it makes sense from a game mechanics point of view. It now makes sense if you want to apply it to RL. Why not add it?
We would always move the Midland Villa (10mil) from the level 22 district to Decatur Underground.

Twisted
Reference URL's