AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Storage for the gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

konyen

I'm not sure if this was ever brought up but do you think we can have a storage for the gang. having the players name next to the item to know who donated it is a plus. good idea, bad idea, or no one cares
I think its a great idea and is overdue
Me and a Few of my friends have suggested this a couple times.

i think its the best idea out. way better than some of the things that have happened imo.

easier to pass out stims and nimbus is a plus. and an easy way to lend fellow members items and also it was suggested to have the item be returned to the gang automatically if the member leaves or is kicked from the gang.

konyen

I just want to add somthing. can we have a reply button that replys back to the gang mail. anyone know what i am talking about?
Set up where the weapons and armor the gang lends them out and is automatically accredited it back when they leave or are booted out.

I think it's a great idea and would save trouble of trying to get something back from someone if they go inactive in the gang.
Yes, you are interested in a

"REPLY ALL" option in gang mail.
konyen Wrote:I just want to add somthing. can we have a reply button that replys back to the gang mail. anyone know what i am talking about?

Slow down there technical timmy Wink
I'm for this idea.

Thor

There's no way in hell I'm doing a search and posting all the threads about this idea (or very similar ones), the hockey game starts in 45 minutes!!
theres at least 3 that i know of......

i think its time we got this one tho. perhaps make it similar to the personal storage where u have to upgrade it to hold more but instead of cash make it gang points.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's