AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Feature I'd love to see added .... Combat report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

AxxeJackson

When I'm offline & I see a new event that says "you were attacked by so-and-so & lost" or "You were attacked by so-and-so & won", I would love a feature , like in gang crimes, where you can view the details.

This would be very helpful for determining how to further build your character. Maybe when defending, you were hitting often enough, but not for enough damage, maybe you hit hard enough, but missed too often .... tough use as a tool to improve your char when all you can see is if you won or lost ... or fought to a stalemate.

I think it would be a big help & a good added feature as well.
I couldn't agree more, I think I've posted something about that before

Scipio

Please implement this? I don't think it's fair that the attacker gets all of the information about you and you don't get any about them, I'd like to know how close the fight is. Sometimes it's obvious but sometimes I want to know if I just got lucky or if I have a real chance at beating this person again. I think it has been suggested a few times and I would really like to see this. Just an event log with a link to the combat report. Smile

blade101

that would be gd, then u wud know how to train your character next time

smidge

definitely...first time I attacked...I was wondering why I didn't see the same screen after someone attacked me...

I guess you'd have to have a page where you could review the last so many attacks to cover the time you're offline. A combat submenu under Events perhaps?

SteelCurtain1979

I too would enjoy this feature.
on top of that, maybe a list of recent attacks on you / attacks you made aside from the "events" ? then you can click on them all and see how youre progressing etc
Instead of a long log of each attack (mirroring what is seen after an attack is completed), would seeing the number of hits, total damage, and number of rounds be better? It would actually save a lot of database storage.

Nilynrae

I think those are the more important things anyway.. and probably easier to read than the full log. I like it. Smile

ShadowDude

I would like to know how the battle went for sure if thats the easier, faster, most convenient way then sounds good to me!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's