AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think gang wars should be removed from the gang events list. isnt that what gang war history is for???

if i go to my gang events right now, i DONT see gang donations, applications, and people who leave. all i see is a big clutter of gang wars. then, if i go to gang war history, i see the same thing.

maybe if this could be separated?? if not, maybe a few events lists, like Vault history, membership activity (joining / leaving / rejection), and War history
great idea

Weebay

I vote Poptart for mayor of AL. With his fantastic ideas and incredible ability to edit term papers I don't see anyone more fit for the position. Biggrin
lol!!!

half of AL thinks i'm a retard

a third of AL thinks i have really good ideas and am quite funny

and .0007% of the population thinks i should be mayor

what a vibrant place Smile

DirkDanja

I second this nomination of Poptart for mayor

"hands out poptart for mayor flyers"
first of all, it would have been funnier if you would have posted in the general discussion thread Biggrin

if your idea would be implemented, the wars that took place after your last action should have a "New!" message like the events page
Does he get a key to Decatur? lol
suggestions are for game forum and feedback, NOT gen discussion. gen discussion is for moaning and whining Smile

ShadowKid

i would really like that changed.

buuddha

great idea poptart.

it is kind of annoying.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's