AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Online Hits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well guess what! lol

I will start doing 1, yes just 1, RANDOM online hit a day the days that I come on.

Nothing personal and not trying to make enemies but little "spice'n" is always good. 8)

If you want to "follow suit" be my guest!
ok
join the club. i do it already Biggrin

BlackClouds

Punisher Wrote:ok

I support this post. Smile
Just don't add in harassing phone calls from payphones in the Richmond Virginia area to other players.
I will do it because I have already been subsidized by the Obama administration.

Furthermore, I have been granted an annual grant award to not only hosp people but award them stims in excess of there initial hosp. This keeps them dependant upon my initial hosp and they will continue asking for more.

do you get it.....?

buuddha

zenith Wrote:Just don't add in harassing phone calls from payphones in the Richmond Virginia area to other players.

well that explains a lot.

biffbaffboff

zenith Wrote:Just don't add in harassing phone calls from payphones in the Richmond Virginia area to other players.

:shock: Info info,dribs and drabs but we will get the full story.....one day Biggrin
hardasgranite Wrote:I will do it because I have already been subsidized by the Obama administration.

Furthermore, I have been granted an annual grant award to not only hosp people but award them stims in excess of there initial hosp. This keeps them dependant upon my initial hosp and they will continue asking for more.

do you get it.....?

lol
If you dont like online hits perhaps monopoly would be a better game for you!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's