AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Love It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do not you just love it when you make enemy's when are doing nothing but training. So far today I have gained three..I just think it is to funny when this happens, I am pissing people off and do not even know it.

DirkDanja

lrrltt Wrote:Don't you just love it when you make enemy's while
only training. So far today I have gained three..I just think its funny when this happens, I am peeing people off and cant remember why!

Fixed lol
Or you're about to get mugged by 3 folks.

biffbaffboff

Its the same old story.I bet your using the Zone trainer?

If so the novice,experienced and advanced trainers are way pissed with you dude.This Zone guy comes along once a month and steals their hard worked business.Wouldn't you get pissed?

I am not surprised all 3 of them blacklisted you for it lol
biffbaffboff Wrote:Its the same old story.I bet your using the Zone trainer?

If so the novice,experienced and advanced trainers are way miffed with you dude.This Zone guy comes along once a month and steals their hard worked business.Wouldn't you get miffed?

I am not surprised all 3 of them blacklisted you for it lol

I actually only used the zone trainer once to see if i received any added benefits. But i do not think it is really worth it. lol

Thor

You don't get more dev points but you don't lose happiness either, it's up to you to see if it's worth it.

I guess it also depends on your humanity.
yea my humanity is only a 4 from Borgs so i have to use the Zone Trainer. it is well worth it for me Smile
Here is what you do with the Zone trainer to maximize your benefit.

Let say you have 70 energy.

You use the zone trainer for 35 energy. And, just train the rest 35 energy without the zone trainer.

You will guarantee to have full happiness when your energies are refilled.

With this training technique, you would keep train and train with full happiness. In the end of the day, I normally see myself training an addition of 1/3 more energy than any normal day.
ZeonOne Wrote:Here is what you do with the Zone trainer to maximize your benefit.

Let say you have 70 energy.

You use the zone trainer for 35 energy. And, just train the rest 35 energy.

You will guarantee to have full happiness when your energies are refilled.

With this training technique, you would keep train and train with full happiness. In the end of the day, I normally see myself training an addition of 1/3 more energy than any normal day.

Thanks nice tip

biffbaffboff

Alternatively when you wake up,switch on the pc do a full train.Then do 1 skill train and let your energy fill up again.Your happiness should hit full and train all again.Then 1 skill and so on.

This way you can be online for 4 hours doing all your skills and getting full trains in at full happiness :wink:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's