AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The last battle stat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Usually, melee fighter keep there accuracy low.

Range on the other hand tend to focus on everything else but strength.

However, I noticed a difference with higher accuracy on melee hits, and I was wondering what if there is one is the difference for range user with higher strengths, as it lowers the encumbrance rate.

And, to add to this, I am wondering, what are the use people make of them? How do you keep your character? I remember Likewoah stating that is strength was by far is lowest stat. Is it the same for most of you? And higher lvls?

I try to keep my accuracy at my lvl minimum, but I was wondering (just like for the res post) how important it is.

For sure those two are faster to train then res, but would you focus on them prior to res, or not, and until wich breaking point?
I don't know about acc, but strength allows you to carry more, which is a plus. Also, iirc, there are some ranged weapons that require strength, and vice-versa: some melee weapons that require acc. Str is also used in certain crimes I believe.
yea..the shotties still require a decent amount of str. But for me i like to have everything at least equal to my level expect for primary stats.
i've said it once and i'll say it again, this is how i remember zenith answered the same question

accuracy: increases ranged damage a LOT, and increases melee damage slightly. assists in hitting targets and some crimes

dexterity: crucial to committing crimes, and assists in dodging/hitting in battle

resistance: sort of an X factor, affects everything slightly to some degree, mostly reducing damage in battle (thats what zenith said, and was her explanation for why its so hard to train!)

strength: increases melee damage a LOT, increases ranged damage slightly, increases amount of weight you can carry, and reduces encumbrance rate.

also, rule of thumb is if the stat is required, you should train it!
Not sure about range, however, for melee.

Accuracy helps very little to Melee player according to Zenith. I increase it only to do crime more successfully. Otherwise, I would skip it all together.

I know some high level melee players with their Acc in the single digit. They can sure hit consistently and do some crazy damage.
ZeonOne Wrote:I know some high level melee players with their Acc in the single digit.

Seriously?

Wow...
ZeonOne Wrote:I would skip it all together.
im melee and my strength is at my level but i acc is barely pushin the 20's
my end is higher than my str
Likewoah..Why aren't you at the top of the charts, then? lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's