AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A new idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nanobots.

Price: to be determined

Once a day, you can trade 0.05 humanity to get Arnold's trainer's like results at the gym and better fight results.

Nanobots fill your blood and stimulate your organs to get better physical results.

While cheaper than regular borgs, humanity lost through nanobots cannot be earned back.

Once your profile changes to cyborg, nanobots can't be purchased as not enough human flesh is left to be modified or stimulated.
Gornikel Wrote:humanity lost through nanobots cannot be earned back.

how are you going to do that, if you gain humanity each day if you log in?
alinutza Wrote:how are you going to do that, if you gain humanity each day if you log in?

What I meant is,

Zen left an open window with the borgs in her speach, that led people to believe that some career special powers in the future could be used to change borgs to different ones while re-using the humanity used for the original borgs implented.

Nanobots would just be costing an amount of humanity, and after 24 hours, no sign or nothing onto your character anymore, other than 0.05 back in humanity.

of course you gain some every day. i just explained it badly
ok, i got it.

Different types of nanobots for different gym train results?

also, there should be a limit oon how many times one uses them per month, or week
Gym results, fight results everything, as they change your physical status and give it a boost
interesting concept, i like the idea. kind of like an anabolic boost that gives you enhanced muscle capacity but eats away at you. in moderation and used appropriately, can give you enhanced gains that will burst you ahead of a close opponent. used too much, and you'll be burned out. sounds like a good idea to me Smile
Plus, it will make more cyborgs, even out the communities.

More options on how to build your character.
well, i wouldnt call someone who used nanobots a cyborg if its a temporary thing. maybe it doesnt have to be nanobots specifically??

you'd think that nanobots would be cyborg only. maybe for those, u can only use them if ur humanity is under 1.

however, steroids can only be used if your humanity is above 10. :O
I want midi-chlorians
Didn't we already get rid of a crazy Jedi master?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's