AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Crime Day Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have days that increase gym trains but as far as I know we don't have any days that boost crimes. I thought it would be cool if there was a riot day or something. Where crime payouts increase and chances of getting caught decrease slightly but if you are caught the jail time is much higher than usual.
And I thought that there could be some cool story involving the NPCs on how the riot started.

I don't know if this has been done before all the people I have asked said they hadn't heard of it.

I asked err about it. Err said they don't want to change the amount of money in circulation. So if anyone has ideas on how this can work without changing the amount in circulation let me know.
+1

gdingks

+4
would be a good day for earning experience for jail busts....
actually we have 1 day: ALPD Cell-Block day(or something like that) when jail busts are harder to pull but when ppl can do crimes that are normally over their lvl
what if crime exp is increased by 10X for the day. that would be sweeeet

gdingks

i would just wish for crime payouts multiplied by two

sweeter
8)

Coolmcoolieo

Great Idea
+400,000

BL00DYHAZ3

+infinite. excellent.
8-8-08

That day we had a contest we you tried to get in jail for 888 mintes. I think everyone had a slight increase in payouts. Most everyone was succeeding at crimes they thought they couldn't do.
Razz
Reference URL's