AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Changes to Pantheon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been thinking (i tend to do that huh?), and heres a few ideas.

Pantheon overall stats, make it show top 50 people, so those that want to get up and about see how they do compared to their fellow man.

Show players skill level in Acc Dex Str Res, so we know what we are aiming against.

Split Up Combat Proficiency into two sections, Attack and Defence

Add best JailBusters, who has busted most jail minutes. (not my idea, but i like it)

Most online time in game during a month

longest winning streak in combat

longest losing streak in combat

who has made the most from crimes

biggest dmg in an attack/defence

In general, show the top stats so that we know what we are aiming at.

LordSkie

I'm not too fussed by most pantheon ideas, but the ones I'd really love to see are what level each person has on dex, acc etc- knowing roughly what you're aiming for would be great, and the jail bust stats would be awesome too. A section for most earned from crimes would be great too.

A change I'd love to see in pantheon AND game is regarding overall stats- as it stands, each stat takes a certain amount of development points, say 10 for lv 1, 30 for lv 2, 100 for lv 3 etc. How about adding a new stat bar for overall stats, which adds ALL your development points together and gives you an 'overall stat' level? The overall stat bar would have the same requirement for each level as a normal stat bar, but would obviously be higher than the others- then put that lv in the pantheon for overall stats- as it stands, there's no way of knowing where you stand in overall stats, putting a bar means you can also put in your rank like normal stats too.
sounds good dave.

well you know me... i just added everything i could come up with lol but would a few more things in pantheon to chase after would be fun.

peajew

i think knowing the other persons levels for stats would be a bad idea, its better not knowing

oddjob

i agree with peajew

Funkonaut

oddjob Wrote:i agree with peajew

Me as well. I like the element of surprise.
hehe yeah i guess so, just so frustrating to dont know what you are working towards Razz

oddjob

you can also look at it as that the people you are tring to catch know exactly how much of a lead they have over you, and can make sure that you dont sneak up on them in a particular stat

matt5250

I'd love to see something like "Total Battle Stats" and to go along with it, "Total Work Stats", added to the pantheon.

Lostangel

Completely irrelevant to the post, but Druchii, that blue type is hard to read...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's