AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A good call zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

biffbaffboff

08.October.20 - Updated and simplified registration page. Referral links are now tracked even if the new sign-up deletes the referral code.

Thanx
Thanks Zen

BlitzKrieg

There sure were alot of whiny b!tc#3$ about this not being tracked but not a whole lot of folks jumping on the "thank you" bandwagon.

Now there will have to be another topic to complain about.

Thanks Zen :?
can we update the referral page to show which ref donated last and how much or more or less which one earned us points and how much...i get confused with mine Smile

i wanna send the credits to the right person without having to ask
Punisher Wrote:can we update the referral page to show which ref donated last and how much or more or less which one earned us points and how much...i get confused with mine Smile

how much he donated could be considered a private information. i dont think this should be shown
i totally disagree.....the points show it anyways...i just want to know who did how much recently....that way i can give them their credits...i dont keep them for myself

Thor

Can we clear the inactive or have the choice to remove those we dont need to see? :wink:

Thanks Zen btw
alinutza Wrote:how much he donated could be considered a private information. i dont think this should be shown

You can already tell by looking at the points... If the points available to cash in were listed with the persons name instead of just lumped together it would make it easier to manage. I would consider the fact I have to either a) ask them who donated, or b) memorize their current totals more intrusive than putting the little +2000 next to their name instead of as a grand total.

Then again, sharing back a % with your referrals may not be as common as I thought.
I used to give them half.
Reference URL's