AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Why does working overtime cost more AP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

biffbaffboff

Than working normal hours?
and you bring this up now, after months and months of working?

Probably because after a full days work, overtime takes more effort to do. I know after 8 hours sat in front of a mac everyday Id rather leave than work on.

biffbaffboff

Ok then by your reasoning should you not be asked to spend more AP's in gang wars as they drag on.All that shooting is going to take its toll. :?:
I've got to ask it myself; Why bring it up after months and months of it having gone on this way?
I would say that it was something Zen gave us because people would have complained about only being able to work 8 hour. So she gave us a little overtime but she wanted us to have to work for it and appreciate it. That is why I think she made it more expensive. But the easy explanation would be that she just wanted to piss you off. lol
I like that reasoning
biffbaffboff Wrote:Ok then by your reasoning should you not be asked to spend more AP's in gang wars as they drag on.All that shooting is going to take its toll. :?:

I don't think you want me to go there.

Just ask those who have stayed up 24 hours to try and win a contest here how they feel after. Overtime sucks for most jobs, so having you stay there longer costs more AP.
Quote:I don't think you want me to go there.

Just ask those who have stayed up 24 hours to try and win a contest here how they feel after. Overtime sucks for most jobs, so having you stay there longer costs more AP.

:shock:

biffbaffboff

zenith Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Ok then by your reasoning should you not be asked to spend more AP's in gang wars as they drag on.All that shooting is going to take its toll. :?:

I don't think you want me to go there.

I stayed up for 24 hours to win a competition :oops: meep
zenith Wrote:I don't think you want me to go there.
pleas ignore that
Reference URL's