AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Is there place for an exp tracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

Daily exp earned,breakdown between jail busts and attacks.

and could when we chose attack player could we have a mini caption next to the name with an average exp earned from this player Biggrin

Please
shouldnt be to hard to code in? if the avg was from your previous gains then it shouldnt be to hard.

biffbaffboff

Well we have all the other breakdowns yet this is probably more important than the mobile crime journal :roll:
I like the mobile crime journal, gives an accurate overview of income and allows you to plan your spending. Ie how long it would take you to buy enough credits to the next level

biffbaffboff

I know you like it,but would you like to know how better to plan your next target for exp? Or monitor how much exp you earned yesterday,where they came from and work out how long it will take you to level?
Dont see why youd have to lose the crime journal? I agree it would be a nice addition. Ive given up looking for players that give good experience, they've vanished!

biffbaffboff

I did not say replace it.I said its more important than :roll:

biffbaffboff

I know you are reading Zen Biggrin Imput :?: :?:

KillTheMFenemy

a place like the most gym, crimes, etc.. just something like

Most Experience Earned Last 24 Hours

Rank User Experience <---- Per Example?

1 SV2 randomjacker
2 VS Howlsong
3 }DIS{ Fabio
4 Judge Soulreaver
5 VS KingOfPong
6 S}{WL Akuma
7 {7}Laws konyen
8 SV Punisher
9 SV Rebecca
10 ^Spaced^ Conrad
11 }DIS{ BrokeStatus
12 }DIS{ JohnRambo
Sorry to necro thread, I was just thinking it would be nice to see this actually implemented.

cipher??

It doesn't need to be in the pantheon but something like the bioplex would be nice.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's