AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Oh noes, I have been mugged!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gornikel Wrote:Plus he's got great emotional balance.
Time Event Actions
11:16 am Weebay mugged you and stole $0. yea this is the actions of a very calm mod, this is a joke mate, later

dekarr

He could have hosped you and every single one of your gang mates
dekarr Wrote:He could have hosped you and every single one of your gang mates
that would have been very nice of him.. that would be great for someone thats surpose to be setting a excample for the people of AL.. if the mods are doing it, it will make this behaver exceptable
Time Event Actions
11:52 am
New! SealClubber mugged you and stole $0. (what a bunch of great guys they are!)
he's not suppose to be an idol, he's suppose to edit posts.
LikeWhoa Wrote:he's not suppose to be an idol, he's suppose to edit posts.

Lol, so true!

dekarr

falkon Wrote:
dekarr Wrote:He could have hosped you and every single one of your gang mates
that would have been very nice of him.. that would be great for someone thats surpose to be setting a excample for the people of AL.. if the mods are doing it, it will make this behaver exceptable

This behavior is already acceptable, and please use spell check on your posts.
Why is he a little cry-baby? He's been crying about me mugging him offline. Apparently, he's been leaving money out for me to mug. Smile $250, plus a good train after a while, isn't too bad of a deal.
you would say that, coming from a guy that tryed to mug me about 20 times and when i mail you asking you why you were behaving in such a way u never told me... what ever man.. f this, LOCK THIS THREAD!

DirkDanja

I do believe this thread is dedicated to Weebay on his modsmanship soooo....start up your own post about being mugged
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's