AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: who will have a drink with me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

shadowinc

as i just want to watch the attacks unfold and write about it, who will sit down in industrial and have a few drinks

BSOXXX

I have a couple things to take care of here in my neck of the woods but as soon as its taken care of ill head your way.......
Ill bring the Vodka.............

Thor

I will if you'd be gentle enough to be 200th friend!!

Tired of being stuck at 199... this sucks, I should have more friends than Ush!!!

ShadowKid

Thor Wrote:I will if you'd be gentle enough to be 200th friend!!

Tired of being stuck at 199... this sucks, I should have more friends than Ush!!!

Thor its ok.

Scorpious

I guess I can get a couple credits and be a donator for a few hours one of these days and put you back on my friends list. :wink: :wink:

shadowinc

Thor was added to your friends list. Biggrin Biggrin

BSOXXX

Ill add ya to my friends list Thor...... :shock: it helps to have strong freinds hahahaha
You added Thor to your enemies list.

Back.

Thor

Friends: 201
Enemies: 34

You guys rock!!!
Now on the way to 235 and above Ush!! Biggrin

Why didn't I lose the 8 enemies I gained last week though? Apparently some people take this game way too seriously...

Edit for Scott:
You already added me tree times last summer, you can't add me anymore.

DocVet95

I will have a few, might get jailed for under age drinking though...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's