AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Fight club....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Anybody want to unequip all items and fist fight?...I'm really bored!

Requirements...that you make a visual copy of the attack option showing the that you are actually unarmed....times of the attack need to be concurrent
with actual clock...and no items at all...Lv15s must fight Lv15s...I will put up a purse on fights against myself of 2k against your 2k

any ideas on how to make this idea a great idea...?

filthymick

i like this idea. itll provide lotsa good jailtimes to bust hehe
It is an idea right now but I want to produce something fun ...there may have to be decision wins in case of stalemates like who hits more and lands biggest hit...and who does most overall damage...

stalker8929

sweet i like this game its always fun
i think active win loss records posted some where would be cool ...but of course it is not for everyone... we need more ppl input to make this thing work...

stalker8929

its mainly stalemates were you end up in slammer for a hot minute
that is why it is left up to the fighter to decide whether it is worth it or not...

stalker8929

i wouldn't mind trying to cut into some bookie action here.money is always a good prize
exactly... there could be promotional and wagering...

peronally, I am a ranged weapon user so I would only do it to have a laugh or two...but I think it mighjt be fun to start..
I will fight........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's