AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AMi going to be left alone now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is one of the best threads ever lol
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

shadowinc

i have really tried to stay out of this one, i really have,lol, but me and biff and anouther of his gang mates has had probs before, but we worked them out, i know i give him alot of headaches at times in the forums but it is just for fun and nouthing meant by it, i have had times that i was overwelmed by a few stupid players(they nolongier play)hosping a few of my gangs lower lvl members, biff and some of his members helped me then, i guess i am trying to say in a few days or even a week, all this will be forgotten as alot of those that poed me in the past it is forgotten and now i am freinds with them, Biggrin

BadLuck

Promathia19 Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:
Promathia19 Wrote:woo~ i got hospitalized. lol gives me an excuse to study for tonight's quiz

I hate quizes Neutral I had to take one for my COM135 class yesterday Razz

Can anyone tell me the difference between an internal and external proposal? lol lol lol

mine's more anatomy & physiology. what makes it worse is that's my night class from 6:30PM - 10PM.
today's quiz is to identify the different bone parts and sutures of the skull.

Yours sounds a little bit more interesting anyway Smile
thrillhouse Wrote:Holy drek I can't believe how freaking ridiculous you are...your watch, with a news flash even....really? Do you eat pieces of $hit like us for breakfast too there Shooter?

I have to admit, this is probably the funniest movie-line reference the forums have had in a long time. Please keep it clean.

*sits back with an apple and watches*
With the exception of Cheetah, sounds like we are going to have some fun wars now, without people complaining about being hit too much.

playajam

^ i totally agree. spot on thrillhouse Smile

hey biff, car ramrod, get it?
zenith Wrote:
thrillhouse Wrote:Holy drek I can't believe how freaking ridiculous you are...your watch, with a news flash even....really? Do you eat pieces of $hit like us for breakfast too there Shooter?

I have to admit, this is probably the funniest movie-line reference the forums have had in a long time. Please keep it clean.

Twisted Twisted Twisted
*sits back with a watermellon and watches*
zenith Wrote:

Sorry Zen, I thought the dollar sign cleaned it up enough
Name: PLEASEDELETE [18121]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's