AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know Christmas is far away but I just thought of this contest. Giving gifts is a big part of the Christmas season. So for this contest we would give to each other. The admins would make 3 special crimes. 1. Rob a toy store. 2. Rob a electronics store. 3. Rob jewelery store. Instead of getting cash you would get random items to give the items you rob to other players. That player would have to option to sell the item you give them, return it to the store, donate to charity, give the item to another player. That's just the Action point part. The Energy part would be work as a Santa in a a mall. Be the Santa outside in the cold and ask for donation. Gangs for OC's could Rob Factories or go caroling. Every thing you do would count for points good/bad points. For 30 days you could work as a elf and make toys. You could convert your career points into toys. On Christmas a winner from each category would be chosen. The winner of the good gets a 3x increase in their happiness till New Year Eve. The winner of the bad list gets a 3x increase in their crime payout till New Year Eve. So what do you guys think?

buuddha

its not even Halloween yet!
buuddha Wrote:its not even Halloween yet!
yeah but he's talking bout a major event
3 individual crimes
2 gang crimes and some new "training"
that takes some major coding
plus halloween is easy
just use that sonofa pumpkin and and make another speciall item
or a variation of that
Mock8800 Wrote:I know Halloween is almost here, but I just thought of this contest. Getting candy is a big part of the Halloween experience. So for this contest we would give candy to each other. The admins would make 3 special crimes. 1. Rob a candy store. 2. Steal from babies. 3. Bob for candy apples, then steal from babies. Instead of getting cash you would get random candy that will either heal you or give you a candy high that makes you impervious to small amounts of pain (extra resistance). Then, you can use that rage on other players, and they can either call the cops or remove the TP from their houses. That's just the Action point part. The Energy part would be work as a ghost in a mall. Or you could be a scarecrow waiting for kids to come trick or treat. For OC's, we could Rob candy Factories or go tell ghost stories. Everything you do would count for points, like sweet/bitter points. For 30 days you could work as a gremlin and make evil toys and candy. You could convert your career points into candy as well. On Halloween, a winner from each category would be chosen. The winner of the sugary side gets a 3x increase in their happiness till Thanksgiving Day. The winner of the bitter list gets a 3x increase in their crime payout till Black Friday. What do you guys think?

Fixed
nah man
his ideea works better for X-mass
halloween has to have a monster of some sort
got to say i love the steal from babys ideea(tough i dobt they have to much on them)
mabe lil'kids(cause most of them have cell phones this days)
abysmalpoptart Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:I know Halloween is almost here, but I just thought of this contest. Getting candy is a big part of the Halloween experience. So for this contest we would give candy to each other. The admins would make 3 special crimes. 1. Rob a candy store. 2. Steal from babies. 3. Bob for candy apples, then steal from babies. Instead of getting cash you would get random candy that will either heal you or give you a candy high that makes you impervious to small amounts of pain (extra resistance). Then, you can use that rage on other players, and they can either call the cops or remove the TP from their houses. That's just the Action point part. The Energy part would be work as a ghost in a mall. Or you could be a scarecrow waiting for kids to come trick or treat. For OC's, we could Rob candy Factories or go tell ghost stories. Everything you do would count for points, like sweet/bitter points. For 30 days you could work as a gremlin and make evil toys and candy. You could convert your career points into candy as well. On Halloween, a winner from each category would be chosen. The winner of the sugary side gets a 3x increase in their happiness till Thanksgiving Day. The winner of the bitter list gets a 3x increase in their crime payout till Black Friday. What do you guys think?

Fixed

Great Idea wish I thought of it. Your so Creative Absmal!
Smile just thought i'd have some fun with that, lol

i like the idea, but i think it's too much giving for a crime-based drama.. i mean, game!

BL00DYHAZ3

Im still waiting for my annual pre-ordered turkey and its not here yet darn!
Reference URL's