AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Armors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i dont know about the rest of you, but i'm a little frustrated with having one end-all solution to armor. you either have the best armor or you dont. There is 0 customization, it's really that simple! so i have a potential solution to that, obviously if it isnt too difficult for zen and err to implement, and if they agree, too!!

the numbers are just examples, it really isnt up to me, its up to the admins

armor 1: Damage soaking armor that is heavy but can take hits like no other.

requires: 40 resistance, 25 strength, 17 endurance, level 3 armor handling

armor 2: Light and durable, able to take hits better than most armors, although much more suitable for evading attacks. the best way to avoid damage is to not get hit at all! In order to compensate for some of the armor's lack of defense, a higher endurance is required.

requires: 35 resistance, 35 dexterity, 15 strength, 18 endurance, level 3 combat evasion

armor 3: While this armor is too heavy to provide ample support for direct damage, it does provide better coverage to vital areas that prevents the opponent from achieving a critical strike.

requires: 38 resistance, 30 strength, 16 endurance, level 3 critical resistance

then we would be able to choose our armor based on what skills we have, rather than simply buying the best armor and thats it.

thoughts?

edit: adjusted numbers a little bit by suggestion
Cool idea! Perhaps less end because of the need for the extra stat? Would be more realistic to ppl who cant afford the end.

ShadowKid

Poptart you come up with some fab ideas man.
i like this idea, i focus on dex and str and like the idea of lighter armours that increase mobility and decrease your chance of being hit. it would give a reason to study the armour skills.
alinutza Wrote:http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=7370

yes, but i'm not just whining about the armor, i'm giving a new suggestion, which is why my post is different, thanks
abysmalpoptart Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=7370

yes, but i'm not just whining about the armor, i'm giving a new suggestion, which is why my post is different, thanks

maybe we could get new ideas from my post and from you post, but since you are so against it... Sad
thought you were trying to do the ol' fashioned USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! kind of statement, but if you were just trying to bring yours up too, thats cool with me Biggrin i'm not a poser Razz
abysmalpoptart Wrote:USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! kind of statement,

i will do that in the thread about downgrading your house without losing the happiness Razz

jk
abysmalpoptart Wrote:thought you were trying to do the ol' fashioned USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! kind of statement, but if you were just trying to bring yours up too, thats cool with me Biggrin i'm not a poser Razz

dont judge me if you dont know me Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's