AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: HOLY DREK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's still the longblade all the way for me. I do sometimes wish I could go back and put all my skill toward axe though, primarily for the hideout attacking benefits.
i chose longblade strictly because of the lower endurance reqs and i don't regret it, but agree with VVeathers that it lacks compared to the axe when it comes to hideout damage.
nathanket Wrote:i chose longblade strictly because of the lower endurance reqs and i don't regret it, but agree with VVeathers that it lacks compared to the axe when it comes to hideout damage.

trust me you would rather have the PvP benefit than the Hideout damage :?
PISTOLS!
LikeWhoa Wrote:PISTOLS!

I'm lookin' for a cheap set of those. =D
As far as the level 50 weapon goes, long blade is really nice. Lot's of weapon variety, and it has power. With low requirement, it's like a dream weapon.

Weak hideout damage can be compensate with a hideout weapon. So, it's not a big deal.

If anyone has the level 60 weapon in axe or long blade, share some light here. =)
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:PISTOLS!

I'm lookin' for a cheap set of those. =D

they're around, but i dont think they're cheap.
ZeonOne Wrote:As far as the level 50 weapon goes, long blade is really nice. Lot's of weapon variety, and it has power. With low requirement, it's like a dream weapon.

Weak hideout damage can be compensate with a hideout weapon. So, it's not a big deal.

If anyone has the level 60 weapon in axe or long blade, share some light here. =)

Although switching weapons often is a pain for us phone players.
that's why i asked for the option to equip axe and long blade instead of one range and one melee

DirkDanja

hell why cant we equip 2 weapons of the same type
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's