AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: PETITION FOR HALL OF FAME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LONENINJA

Hey people I am quite a new and low player compared to alot of the people in AL but I have read the threads on the retirement of members of AL and agree totally that there should be some recognition for the BIG people of this game.

Therefore everyone who agrees to having a Hall Of Fame make themselves known here.

1. Loneninja Votes For a Hall Of Fame with maybe a brief description of their player, awards and stuff.

LONG LIVE LOKI, WOOK AND ALL THE OTHER LEGENDS OF AL

biffbaffboff

I would 2nd that.A hall of fame would be great.There could be competitions to write the "history and achievements" of the players.It could be voted for by the public,so not as to fall under the yoda biased.

Not just retired ones but current players too,like pun or raf.

shadowinc

i hear you it would be nice to have one
So you want wiki for AL?

I'm all for that just for the hilarity factor. And the moderation's that are sure to come.

LONENINJA

No not for it too be funny or silly but to actually give some recognition to players who have put alot of time and effort into AL. For without them I wouldnt of been able to play it and I love the game.

Come on Phisheva wouldnt you like to be remembered when your gone I know i would lol

Weebay

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the pantheon a similarity to the hall of fame?
I dont say this often, but I agree with weebay.

LONENINJA

Not really the Pantheon only shows who is currently top. In a years time you wont be able to recognise the people in the Pantheon great members like Sarge,Loki,Wook,Bigrod and CK will all be forgotten and i dont think its fair really when theyve probably donated alot to the game so it keeps going.

Maybe I'm wrong and if so I stand corrected just thought it would be a nice idea
Im ready to sit for my commemorative painting.

I'd like it hung in the bathroom please.
LONENINJA Wrote:Not really the Pantheon only shows who is currently top. In a years time you wont be able to recognise the people in the Pantheon great members like Sarge,Loki,Wook,Bigrod and CK will all be forgotten and i dont think its fair really when theyve probably donated alot to the game so it keeps going.

Maybe I'm wrong and if so I stand corrected just thought it would be a nice idea

CK?????
ummmmm who, hall of flamer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's