AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ares FightLog 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When looking over a battle - and reviewing the results, it would be nice to see if the opponent had on a shield (& if so, was it on, was it charged) or was he/she also using gang protection and backup - dont you think?
perhaps some things should be left for us to wonder about?

iceman2020

It does raise the question, do we fight with our eyes closed?

But I agree; it should stay the way it is.

Marlo

I would love for the logger to at least show what weapons and armor, you the attacker are using.
Marlo Wrote:I would love for the logger to at least show what weapons and armor, you the attacker are using.
Gang backup or protection should also be showing, as you would be sure to notice if he brought 3-6 mates to help beat you up.
Druchii Wrote:Gang backup or protection should also be showing, as you would be sure to notice if he brought 3-6 mates to help beat you up.

in that case, armor, belt should be shown, unless you wear some clothes over Idea
The only thing the logger should show is gang backup/protection. The rest should remain a mystery, or be left to logic to figure out.

Marlo

Having your own items used at the time show up would be a great addition for comparison between fights with other players.

I would love to be abl;e to reference old attacks on a player and compare the damage "Weapon X & Armor B" did as opposed to "Weapon Y & Armor A".

The opponents information should remain anonymous.
Reference URL's