AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SB-1 VS Ionized ono AXE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

volcomjurk7

wich is better people ? :? Smile
SB hands down!

volcomjurk7

Dingus Wrote:SB hands down!

ok do you have either? :?

Thor

Unless you know some1 with 50 acc, dex and str, that tried both for at least a 100 fights, it would be very hard to truly compare them.

Edit:
Maybe Loki is there though... Ask him to test both for a week?
I'm just partial the ranged..

volcomjurk7

i think it was w00k that said once that the ono axe is better than the sb-1, mmmmm but i dunno we will have to ask him lol

Loki

Axe has higher potential. I've had both equipped, and before the skill mod, the combat sim preselected the AXE.

Marlo

Loki Wrote:Axe has higher potential. I've had both equipped, and before the skill mod, the combat sim preselected the AXE.

If I remember correctly, it would do that with the Electric Axe and the 450 as well though...

redz28

well ive talked to weebay and loki about it...both of them are sb1 users..the fact still stands..if the axe is preselected then it should outperform the sb1..if skills are involved the sb1 will surely outperform the axe..if i had no skills in any weapon,,the axe has the potential to outperform the sb1 hands down...there is always the random factor and stats that come into play..but it should have a higher crit potential.as loki has mentioned before your stats get waterd down as they rise,which sucks for gun users.but as far as i know..the more strength you have the better a melee weapon will perform...if thats true than there is no stopping how much damage can be done...the only person to be able to clarify this is zen...until she speaks who knows the whole truth
Reference URL's