AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Combat Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a difference in skill effectiveness if you take your test on a B as opposed to an A?

like i was told the better cyborgs are more effective..... well does that mean your skills are more effective if u study more b4 u pass?
JaySin Wrote:like i was told the better cyborgs are more effective....

I don't know about the skills, but the only thing better cyborgs are good at is making you loose less humanity. ANything else is a lie or false information.

1+ skill cyborg is 1+ everytime. Nothing more, nothing less.
Your correct preacher, Humanity cost from borgs is the only variance. A plue one is a +1 modifier.

Noticable skill improvement to your player will be noticable post level 5 skill. At least thats what i have found
I think he means not only do you lose less Humanity but you can Borg up more.

As for skills a A rating increases your chance of passing the test. But once you pass you get the same rank increase as the guy who toke the test 3 times at a rating of C. If you waiting till you have 100% you can not fail the test.

BadLuck

Mock8800 Wrote:I think he means not only do you lose less Humanity but you can Borg up more.

As for skills a A rating increases your chance of passing the test. But once you pass you get the same rank increase as the guy who toke the test 3 times at a rating of C. If you waiting till you have 100% you can not fail the test.

I'm pretty sure you could still fail the test on an A Neutral Just a lesser probability. I think I read that somewhere....where's Thor at?
so a level 3 or 4 skill wont give you a noticeable change in combat?
Like anything else in here, thing long run.

Thor

JaySin Wrote:so a level 3 or 4 skill wont give you a noticeable change in combat?
You will see a difference but it seems that everything happens at level 5.

Probably just another urban legend but it seems like so.
I noticed a small diffrence at 2, but i started seeing big diffrences at 4.
Reference URL's