AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: There comes a time for a regular AL citizen...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

shadowinc

Promathia19 Wrote:im trying to aim for the midlan villa before i try to level my endurance any higher.

got the midlan villa, i wish i would have done endurance first

Promathia19

is it really that big a difference?

rado360

When i bought my midlan villa i had 13 END. I saw a pretty big jump in dev points gained. Then i made the jump to 20 END and saw about the same gain i did when i bought the villa.

I would go for the house first cause it was cheaper than climbing to 20 end, and the gains were about the same. You are going to need that 20 end for weapon reqs though.
to see the benefits of high endurance i think you need to have lot of energy to train, which means a higher level. so at level 23, 24... the ranch it's a better choice in my opinion, unless you need endurance to fulfill the requirements of some item

Promathia19

im curious what the END requirement is if theres going to be a new axe introduced in the new district.
Promathia19 Wrote:im curious what the END requirement is if theres going to be a new axe introduced in the new district.

Ditto

Axe = Reason for Donations

*big ones*

*winks at Zen :wink: *
ZeonOne Wrote:At high level, housing come first before endurance.

+100 happiness is roughly to 3 endurance in gym train.

Use your math to calculate which one benefit you in the long run.

Wait a sec! this depends on where your endurance is at... if your end is not 20 you dont want to follow this advice... you must reach a certain thresh hold before this is true. get a ranch, then 20 endo, then worry about better housing...

Is this not correct giants of the game?
I had the Midlan Villa as I believed housing was the way to go. Since selling the villa, dropping to a ranch and buying as much END as I could, I say after the ranch go for END all the way. There is very little difference at 19 END to the Midlan Villa in gym trains and obviously you have better stats for fighting and weapons
I agree with Moriarty. Get to the Ranch then get your End up. IMO thats the best way to do it. The better your end is the better your trains will be.
I like that end doesn't decrease after training and I don't have to watch it. A small factor but when I'm on my phone at work it's a pain to watch my happiness.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's