AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who is the the original shadow......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
shadowinc Wrote:where is vin? he has left and got lost somewhere lol lol lol lol
he went to val
judas

shadowinc

and i thought that was somebody using his name, shame shame vin Evil Evil Evil

vInDicaTed

haha. I still think we're missing some of the names - Mtm1 didn't arrive till later after SG created the ShadowWarLords.

And before BigRod came onboard there was one other 2IC that I can't put my finger on - but helped with my 1st home upgrade.

shadowinc

so many have come and gone, it is hard to keep up with everybody, i know it was alot from the bringers of the dawn crime family that come with me to the shadow lords gang, but that seems like ages ago, i guess old age is getting to me now :cry:

shadowinc

just remembered anouther shadow lord member Mobby,

jizjar

You cant forget the one that brought most of you guys into the same gang/family, Sorrow. I think Sorrow had five gangs at that point until DareDevil/Steve tried 2 wipe them out. After that Sorrow lost interest in the game and walked away or was it after a contest... I cant remember anymore lol
this is the first time i see you post in the forum, Chatterer Smile

jizjar

I try 2 keep my posts down 2 a minimum b/c I like 2 spam public forums so I figure the more I stay away the better lol . Most of the time I dont see a reason 2 post b/c I have no opinion on the topics 80% of the time or it has already been covered.

psheehan78

Me too. I only post if I have something really important to say

shadowinc

jizjar Wrote:You cant forget the one that brought most of you guys into the same gang/family, Sorrow. I think Sorrow had five gangs at that point until DareDevil/Steve tried 2 wipe them out. After that Sorrow lost interest in the game and walked away or was it after a contest... I cant remember anymore lol

i remember her all so well she was one of my first freinds in the game, she helped me alot, but she had bringers of the dawn crim family, the shadows was formed from waht was left of that crime family
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's