AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Pantheon's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Marlo

Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not two years 8 months and nineteen days from now will this idea come to fruition, but I find myself interested in my gang's goings on.

Wouldn't it be nice to one day click on 'Gang' and be able to chronicle the activity of those with whom you serve?

The opportunity to strike a friendly wager with a fellow gangs-man now becomes a more entertaining and feasible idea!

Maybe you find yourself looking to expand, but the next spot is just a little too expensive to swing right now. The dead weight becomes more apparent when the numbers are laid out on the table for everyone to see...

For reasons beyond just the tangible applications within the game, I personally believe that this improvement in game play will help all effected by it in their own lives, away from the hectic and blood soaked streets of Decatur. By impressing upon, and instilling in, each and every upstart AL'er the understanding that diligence and persistence will ensure a bright, successful and complimented future,we will help bring to light the wonderful self satisfactions that litter the path of the focused.

I hereby stand by any and all talk of the implementation of individual Gang Pantheons.

volcomjurk7

Marlo Wrote:Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not two years 8 months and nineteen days from now will this idea come to fruition, but I find myself interested in my gang's goings on.

Wouldn't it be nice to one day click on 'Gang' and be able to chronicle the activity of those with whom you serve?

The opportunity to strike a friendly wager with a fellow gangs-man now becomes a more entertaining and feasible idea!

Maybe you find yourself looking to expand, but the next spot is just a little too expensive to swing right now. The dead weight becomes more apparent when the numbers are laid out on the table for everyone to see...

For reasons beyond just the tangible applications within the game, I personally believe that this improvement in game play will help all effected by it in their own lives, away from the hectic and blood soaked streets of Decatur. By impressing upon, and instilling in, each and every upstart AL'er the understanding that diligence and persistence will not only ensure a bright, successful and complimented future, it will also help bring to light the wonderful self satisfactions that litter the path of the focused.

I hereby stand by any and all talk of the implementation of individual Gang Pantheons.

i like it! Biggrin

psheehan78

I lok it, I lok it a lut. Except then how will I hide my laziness from the rest of my gang members? Maybe a contest for an activity cloaking device?
That'd be pretty cool. However, if you're lookin' for documentation, you can piece it together with gang, POI, and jail/hospital logs.

shadowinc

sounds like a plan, now all we have to do is convince zen and err to do it

stalker8929

yea that would be a awesome feature to add. 8)
Well, if Dissidence wants it we all must want it.
Ouch. That really hurt, especially seeing more than half the ones that like the idea aren't Dissidence members.

Strife? Angst? Of course.
I'm guessing sarcasm. You know, the greatest thing ever?

As far as the idea goes, I'm +1 on that one.
I like it! I want to know who is doing what, when and how...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's