AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i know the whole AL version of IM has been thrown around, but what about a shout box? easily modded (sadly), shouldn't be too much to code i don't think. might be pretty cool? optional shoutbox right on the homepage or somewhere

Coolmcoolieo

awesome idea

Thor

What for? Been talked about before and I think even the players didn't find it was a good idea.

TheMace

When i wanted to escape from Qwerty's posts i just didnt read the forums.

Imagine having them permanently popping up on your homepage :shock:

mudpies

hate it, terrible idea.

grabtindy

optional shoutbox

I'm all for it. I would have twice as many enemies if we had something like that.

dumorimasoddaa

Could be a good way to get bust as well. or to hunt down an item And you could always block people form using it if they spam.
Hmm. I wouldn't mind one. I don't think people would like the refresh periods and don't have much time to look down there, anyway. Too busy trying to play the game. XD

BL00DYHAZ3

Hmm. on other rpgs i've noticed comment boxes maybe we should pend for some of those one for your character

biffbaffboff

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i know the whole AL version of IM has been thrown around, but what about a shout box? easily modded (sadly), shouldn't be too much to code i don't think. might be pretty cool? optional shoutbox right on the homepage or somewhere

Not an AL community one but a gang one would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gang shout box...................Gang shout box.................Gang shout box!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's