AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How high can you bust.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I for one have no clue what's the highest amount of time I'm allotted to bust someone. I suggest that when you go to the jail house on top of all your other info you see you it will show you the maximum amount of time you can bust someone.

DirkDanja

nope you have to figure that out by trial and error
no, i actually agree with him on this one. he's not asking for any help in busting, but when i was a lower level, it was REALLY annoying trying to bust someone and getting that YOURE NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO BUST! message. really, really annoying. trial and error? i mean, theres only one number he wants, the absolute max. i'm not opposed to seeing that info.

now the % to bust, thats trial and error Smile
I agree, and have posted this idea twice already, no body cares Sad
Solid suggestion, I'd say.
Not a huge issue, I mean, if you try to bust someone with a sentence higher than you can attempt, all you get is the "This player is in the maximum security yaddi-yaddah" message, it's not like you lose the AP for it as well.

But still,
it would be nice to have the info of your max busting potential.

I'm not even sure what stats are taken into account for it, honestly.

Character level?
Dex Stats?

Thor

I can tell you that the maximum time you can bust yourself out of jail at your level is 271 minutes.
My highest bust was 598 minutes at level 20, if that helps any. Smile
My highest bust at level 14 is 409. Smile I'll let you know if that changes. Hope it hellps in your quest!

BL00DYHAZ3

It mostly relies on your level and stats.
it is a combination of dexterity and your level.

the other stats are supposed to come into play, and i believe it is all in this order of priority:

level
dexterity
accuracy
intelligence
endurance
strength
resistance
rep?

it is in an order similar to that. i am fairly positive about the first 4, however.

edit: only level and dexterity increase your max bust potential, but all of them together increase your bust %%
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's