AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: BoneChiller [23757]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

shadowinc

ZON666 Wrote:what do u mean?
how do i do that??
[Image: angry-serious-funny-face-dog.jpg]

delpot

bonechiller gets it.

op does not.
hmm this topic has gone on longer than i thought..interesting the sparks that fly in the AL
well boys im off for the night...hosp me if you want but just drain his little piggy bank dry..and when he doesnt pay...well then hosp him i guess or do what you feel is fair...peace...well i may be on periodically i guess but who knows

shadowinc

[Image: Heroes_for_Hire_4.jpg]

ZON666

lol shadowguard
shadowinc Wrote:[Image: Heroes_for_Hire_4.jpg]
I'm officaly in need of saving now Smile

shadowinc

[Image: heroes4hire_uk.jpg]

and this for those that live in the uk
a genius idea struck me...so i had to come on to share...everybody that attacks me from now i will message them and tell them about the hit...tell them to ask forest for 500..i get attacked roughly 3 times a night...1500 a night until forest calls it off...i just dont want anyone to get screwed out of money even if they dont know anything about it...and for someone who "isnt good at making money" this will not work well for him....ahhh yes the sweet life....
Duchbag69 Wrote:a genius idea struck me...so i had to come on to share...everybody that attacks me from now i will message them and tell them about the hit...tell them to ask forest for 500..i get attacked roughly 3 times a night...1500 a night until forest calls it off...i just dont want anyone to get screwed out of money even if they dont know anything about it...and for someone who "isnt good at making money" this will not work well for him....ahhh yes the sweet life....

They have to break 80 mins
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's