AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: F ponzi scheme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
seriously, F that crime. i was doing great in it for months, now that i've levelled up i've been failing like crazy

probably just a temporary trend, but pisses me off!! anyone else having issues?

badmanbren

With Ins Fraud I tend to keep failing and getting arrested.

Err

Why don't you try the harder crime? I think you will see better success.
badmanbren Wrote:With Ins Fraud I tend to keep failing and getting arrested.

I tend to be successful 3 out 10 while being jailed at least 4-5 times.....

badmanbren

Err Wrote:Why don't you try the harder crime? I think you will see better success.

I have been latelly but seem to find a better outcome per AP with Ins Fraud, until I suceed with Airport 90%+ of the time.

Err

badmanbren Wrote:
Err Wrote:Why don't you try the harder crime? I think you will see better success.

I have been latelly but seem to find a better outcome per AP with Ins Fraud, until I suceed with Airport 90%+ of the time.

I was responding to abysmalpoptart.

volcomjurk7

agree'd lol lol lol well Err can you let us in on some tips to earn more cash out of the ponzi crime??

Loki

That's a very offensive avatar you've got there, vj7.
i could try airport security, my success is not exactly better, but overall payout is slightly better.. deciding whether the +1AP is worth it for the slight extra money Biggrin i'll do it tho! for aiur! i mean, AL Smile
volcomjurk7 Wrote:

agree'd lol lol lol well Err can you let us in on some tips to earn more cash out of the ponzi crime??

I like it.......what does it represent besides the obvious......
Reference URL's