AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: POI Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is that going to be added there sometime?

Since we can know the top 50 of everything else, maybe top 5 or 10 of these?
Top ten for each skill.
i dont think this should be added. can you take a look inside my brain and see what i have studied in the last 2 years?
yea i really wouldnt want people knowing what weapon i'm using.
We all know you uses short blade.. It's not a secret anymore. Twisted

Nightrain

alinutza Wrote:i dont think this should be added. can you take a look inside my brain and see what i have studied in the last 2 years?

Yes we can and we are very happy you are trying to revive the old art of basket weaving. Razz

Disclaimer, This was a joke and only a joke, Had this been an attempt to an actual insult or demeaining statement, no Smiley face with tongue would have been used at the end of the statement.
Nightrain Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:i dont think this should be added. can you take a look inside my brain and see what i have studied in the last 2 years?

Yes we can and we are very happy you are trying to revive the old art of basket weaving. Razz

Disclaimer, This was a joke and only a joke, Had this been an attempt to an actual insult or demeaining statement, no Smiley face with tongue would have been used at the end of the statement.

i dont believe you!
Nightrain Wrote:...

WOw, it's been a while since I saw you in here man.
I don't think this should be added, as careers shouldn't have been added. Makes things too obvious. I like having a sense of secrecy in what I'm doing with my character. For all y'all know, I'm training in shotguns and just use that long-bladed melee crap as a facade.
well i think seeing as how everyone knows what career i'm in its only fair i know what skill y'all are taking Razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's