AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Has it really been that long?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

biffbaffboff

General Info
Name: VerboseCollegeKid [4410]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 50
Signed Up: January 19, 2007 4:57:31 pm
Last Active: January 27, 2008 11:08:10 pm
Last Action: 213 days 10 hours 3 minutes 56 seconds ago
Online: Inactive
Days Old: 586
Friends: 53
Enemies: 33
Referrals: 21
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
Gang: Pullos Retirement Home
Awards
January 6, 2008 First player to defeat Enrico Balazar!
January 6, 2008 First player to level 50!

It seems only a few months :roll:
I wonder how the big guy is doing.
Just ask her...
Zen??

biffbaffboff

Just look at the profile for a second and let it sink in.How old? How many days inactive?What level? Unbelievable! Came,saw,conquered!
Came, Spent, Went
Yeah, definitely didn't play at all, just spent and went :roll:
Im not dissing her achievement, but there is little point throwing a load of cash at something that in a years time isnt going to be anything special, she'll just be another inactive that quite a few members can beat. Even I will get there one day. Long slow road but a damn sight cheaper. Whereas yourself and Loki are still up there so worth the investment for now.

However while Pullo was here she did kick a hell of a lot of arse. She was always very fair with me we got on well despite the wars between SV and her gangs. Dont tell loki but while they had a monopoly on the B4U and were selling it at a high markup, she sold em mine for cost Wink

biffbaffboff

andyscho Wrote:Dont tell loki but while they had a monopoly on the B4U and were selling it at a high markup, she sold em mine for cost Wink

My lips are sealed :wink:

Loki

BS Biggrin

BlackJeep

Pullo was a chick?

Does anyone have any rule #1s they could hook up? Or at least vitals? (ethnicity, body weight, hair color, etc). Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's