AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Server Number Rounding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has come to my attention that some people are refreshing at higher rates than they used to. I did a some research and found something interesting. The new database rounds all numbers .5 or greater up to the next whole number. The old system used a scientific method where it rounded towards the closest even number.

Just a little FYI.
zenith Wrote:The old system used a scientific method where it rounded towards the closest even number..

i never heard of this scientific method, but i get more AP now Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

anyway, i have already worked my career hours..and i was curios if there's any change there too concerning the AP required to work one hour
Thanks Z. I noticed that my refresh was a bit quicker. Do you intend on leaving this?
I'll have to figure out the best solution. I was totally unaware this change was made in MySQL, and not sure why. For the time being, enjoy.
will this affect humanity too??

"For healing and happiness purposes, your humanity is rounded down to the next whole number "
Reference URL's