AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: backup - protection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like the beer analogy better.

Take your days in gang stat. For simplicity assume that's how much back-up or protection you can have stored at one time.

Assume using the back-up / restore option adds 10 rounds of use.

If you are in your gang 0 days, one use puts you at 100%.
If you are in your gang 500 days, you will need to use the back-up / protection option multiple times to get to 100%.
i thought loyality was supposed to be rewarded. sounds back-wards.

buuddha

zenith Wrote:If Jim was in his gang for 1 day, he could store 5 rounds. So he gets 5, loses the rest, and is listed at 100%.

If Jim was in his gang for 100 days, he could store 20 round. So he gets 10 and is listed at 50%.

OK read that again. the guy with one day under his belt can only have 5 rounds of backup while the other guy can have 20 rounds of backup.

loyalty is being rewarded, with more rounds of gang back up.
Conrad1103 Wrote:i thought loyality was supposed to be rewarded. sounds back-wards.

I really don't know how else to explain it. Loyalty is being rewarded by letting you store more rounds of back-up and protection.

If you are in a gang for 100 days and your friend is in there for 1 and both of you have 100% back-up listed on the members list... yours will last longer.
Might seem like a gripe, but losing 10 gang points by losing to someone, only to have them come back and get their head smacked around and only get 1 point from them? Nonsense.
at 0 days old your 100% is weaker than the 50% that you get at 500 days old..something like that?!
jesus. it aint that difficult.

putting it as simply as possible. Imagine that for every day you are in a gang the gang protection offers you 1 round therefore if you are protected for 1 round on day 1 it is 100%. 1 round on day two is 50%. if you are in for 100 days therefore every rounf you are protected is 1% i.e 50 rounds 50%. so is better than the 50% you got after 2 days in a gang as it is 49 rounds longer.

I thought you were all supposed to be geeks?
andyscho Wrote:jesus. it aint that difficult.

pfft who told u that... but i did actually get it the 2nd time zen explained it. :oops: Course now we all know who the geek is.... :wink:
andyscho Wrote:jesus. it aint that difficult.

putting it as simply as possible. Imagine that for every day you are in a gang the gang protection offers you 1 round therefore if you are protected for 1 round on day 1 it is 100%. 1 round on day two is 50%. if you are in for 100 days therefore every rounf you are protected is 1% i.e 50 rounds 50%. so is better than the 50% you got after 2 days in a gang as it is 49 rounds longer.

Ahhhhhhh. Thanks. This is a better explanation IMO.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's