AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Carnival.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I woke up this morning and had an idea.

During the summer days(June would be the best, since that's when most carnivals come along), AL holds it's own carnival for 3 days. Zenith could code in games that play on AL screens, but tag on tickets(You win them from the games[5 for easy, 10 for medium, 20 for hard]) and take some money(It costs money to play games[I'd say $10 AL money to play?]).

You could collect tickets to trade in for prizes(AL armor, weapons, helmets, armor shielding, possibly do something like careers and trade in for amounts of DP towards a stat or two), or you could put your tickets into daily raffles(That's where the grand prize is. Like any other prize you get for winning a contest in AL) that have your AL signature(ID Number) towards winning the day's super prize(Endurance/Intelligence boost, Upgrade in housing, personalized weapon, gang upgrade, EP/AP/Health upgrade, ect).

Maybe even have some food that refills happiness and EP and AP, so you can keep on going during the day. Put in some temp. crimes for robbing the carnival folk by hustling them or something. You succeed, you get money. You don't succeed, they chase you off. You fail, the pokey puts you in a glass case for all to laugh and throw crap at you.

Basic idea: Have a carnival, spend money, play games, and have as much fun as possible. =D

rado360

Sounds like it could be fun! Probably alot of coding to do something like that though.
Mmhm. That's why it'll come once a year, though(and half a year away). =D
Fun stuff, will need some planning and a bunch of programming Im sure to swing something like that, but sounds great.

I really love the part about getting poo thrown at the failures =D

MalhutRa

For the games part. would it work a bit like the recent drinking contest where you could pay a certain amount for certain types of drinks (or activities in the case of the carnival)?
Throw out some ideas on how the games would work. I was thinking separate AL screens with virtual games(Not anything too fantasy).
Sounds gay, I think the community will love it
Moriarty Wrote:Sounds gay, I think the community will love it
^HA!
i see the idea... i like the idea... and i think it is being suggested as a yearly summer event.

perhaps code the gay little games into the game itslef like bag toss and milk bottles.... kinda like lil flash games and make it a weekend event and have a list of prizes availible for purchase with the tickets u won kinda like chuck e cheese lol
i don't really like the idea of winning weapons/armour. but a slight hap or health boost would be cool, or maybe even just collectables. like a giant stuffed animal . . .

want to play carnival games, you get carnival prizes.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's